Analyze Consulting is offering a one-year bursary followed by a one-year internship, to a learner in support of the requirements of the B-BBEE Act.
This bursary is for study at selected South African Universities towards an Honours equivalent degree majoring in Information Systems or Industrial Engineering.
The closing date for applications is 11 August 2023.
Analyze Consulting specialises in business process improvement, technology implementation and change leadership & management.
We help organisations solve complex business problems through the appropriate use of people, process and technology.
Our core values are Integrity, Professionalism, Excellence and People Focus.
- This bursary is available to black South African learners as defined in the B BBEE Act (i.e. African, Coloured, Indian or Chinese learners) that are South African citizens by birth or descent, with a valid SA ID number
- Applicant to be enrolled in 2024 for 4 th year BBusSc with a major in Information Systems or BCom Honours in Information Systems, BEng Industrial Engineering
- Should be interested in a career in consulting
- University academic average of at least 60% in 2nd and 3rd year
- Matriculation results to include a minimum grade of level 4 for English First Language or level 5 for English Second Language
- Must be enrolled for full time study in 2024
- Must have intrinsic analytical ability and a love for problem solving
- One year of full-time study followed by one year of paid internship in CPT / JHB, with high potential for full-time employment thereafter
- 100% of university fees, registration fees and exam fees for the 2024 academic year
- Up to R7,000 for prescribed textbooks
- Exposure to a consulting business environment
- Support for your career development during the learnership
- Formal and informal training
How to Apply
Closing Date Fri, 11/08/2023 – 12:00