We are pleased to present to you all TVET colleges Coltech student portal and how to log in. It also contains the official website, benefits of using the Coltech student portal; steps on how to log in and how to reset/recover your student portal forgotten password.
All TVET colleges returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with how the Coltech student portal works. Each of these TVET colleges have their own Coltech portal.
In essence, this article contains details on the official Coltech student portal and its website for all TVET colleges. It is also important to note the benefit of the Coltech student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- TVET Colleges Course Registration;
- TVET Colleges Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your TVET Colleges Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Viewing your TVET College transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
Who Can Use the Coltech Student Portal?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
How to Access/login to The Coltech Student Portal
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to your TVET College Coltech student portal
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
How to Recover Your Coltech Student Portal Forgotten Password?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.