Are you ready to apply for the Department of Basic Education (DBE) current Job Vacancies?
The Department of Basic Education is committed to providing equal opportunities and practising affirmative action employment. It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender, disability) in the Department through the filling of this post and a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity will receive preference. Preference will firstly be given to excess employees and secondly to current Public Service employees. An indication in this regard will facilitate the processing of applications.
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 obtainable from any Public Service Department and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications. NB as of 1st July 2006, all new appointments in the public service have to be part of the Government Employee Medical Scheme (GEMS) in order to qualify for a Government Medical Subsidy. Correspondence Will Only Be Entered Into With Short-Listed Applicants.
- A National Diploma (equivalent to NQF 6) or Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to NQF 7) in Human Resources Management/ Business Management/ Project Management.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience obtained in a Human Resources/ Administrative environment.
- Public Management/Administration
- Knowledge of the legislative framework on administration management within government.
- Knowledge and exposure to the coordination of budget coordination processes.
- Knowledge of the analysis and interpretation of internal policies for the correct application thereof.?