The management of the Ehlanzeni TVET College has released the Entry Requirements for the undergraduate and postgraduate (Degree, Ph.D., Masters, Diploma, Certificate, Short Course, and Non-Degree) Applicants for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Most Search Terms – “What is the general requirements to study in South Africa? How do i know the entry requirements? When can i Apply for the 2023 session? How much does it cost to study in South Africa? How do i apply for an Undergraduate Courses?…”
debbieupdate.com has published the Entry Requirements below as released on the School’s official website.
What Is the General Entrance Requirements?
- A minimum of 4 subjects at a rating of 4 (Adequate Achievement, 50-59%) or better in any four 20-credit NSC subjects.
- A year-end school report for Grade 9, 10, 11 or 12, or
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RLP) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Ehlanzeni TVET College Entry Requirements
The Ehlanzeni TVET College 2023 Entry Requirements is successfully uploaded online, click on the link below to access the Requirements on the official website.
- Visit the Ehlanzeni TVET College Official website to access the Entry Requirements – https://www.ehlanzenicollege.co.za
PLEASE KNOW THAT:
To be e for admission to degree study, applicants need to meet minimum requirements for eligibility:
Applicants holding a South African National Senior Certificate (NSC) need to pass a minimum of 4 subjects at a rating of 4 (Adequate Achievement, 50-59%) or better in any four 20-credit NSC subjects.
If there should be any difficulty, please do well by dropping a comment below and we will give you a positive reply.