EThekwini Municipality invites applications from suitably qualified unemployed graduates with NO relevant post graduate work experience to participate in a three-year fixed term contract developmental programme.
Graduates interested must be under the age of 35, unemployed and with no relevant post graduate work experience.
Applicants must possess a BSC or BEng University Qualification in the following disciplines:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Town & Regional Planning
- Land Surveying & Geometrics
- Property Studies
How to Apply
- Applicants must possess an academic qualification that matches with the academic requirements for professional registration with a relevant Built Environment Professional Body.
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- Possession of a driver’s license will be an advantage.
- Engineering graduates must have completed their degrees in 5,5 years or less.
- Applicants that already benefited on municipality programmes will not be considered.
- Applicants will be required to undergo assessments on any requirement including skills and competency.
- Successful applicants will be required to sign a three-year fixed term contract with the Municipality.