Faircape is offering a job opportunity for candidates keen on receiving employment as an organised and qualified Receptionist for their Hermanus location. The Faircape Job Vacancy as Receptionist is a position that will reuqire you to be responsible for the front of the house at the company’s Onrus Manor facility.
As a Receptionist, your duties include:
- Provide a warm welcome and friendly greetings to each and every guest
- Answer the phone in a kind and professional way for all callers Direct callers in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner
- In a timely manner, you will be expected to receive and communicate orally, in writing, and electronically with the appropriate party
- Daily responsibilities include opening, stamping, and proper distribution of all incoming mail
- Ensure that all communication is carried out in a way befitting a professional and that all administrative tasks connected to the successful operation of the front desk are completed in a timely and correct manner
- Upon accessing the premises, you are responsible for taking care of any and all deliveries, questions, and maintenance
- Contribute to the completion of any and all ad hoc tasks.
The selected Receptionist will be entitled to a salary offer ranging from R7 000–R10 000 cost to company/month.
How to Apply
Apply online: Faircape Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome to access the online portal mentioned above.
You can also submit your application by utilizing your smartphone instead of your PC because this method is significantly more convenient. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android phone. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed on phones running the Android operating system.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their materials as quickly as possible. You will now have some time to evaluate of the information contained in your applications. Please have your applications ready as soon as it is convenient for you to do so.