If you are interested in attending False Bay College and would like to enrol in a part-time course, then keep reading to find out which part-time courses are on offer at False Bay College.
False Bay College provides courses that are vocational or occupational in nature and prepare students for a range of jobs, entrepreneurial opportunities and further learning. All College programmes are accredited by the relevant programme accreditation bodies.
False Bay offers a variety of courses that are taught using alternative modes of teaching and training, including Part-Time classes and Distance Learning.
Part-Time Courses Offered by False Bay TVET College
- Information Communication Technology:
- CISCO – CCNA 2 Version 7
- ICDL: International Certificate Driving Licence
- Finance and Accounting:
- Accounting Technician-Level 3 (SAICA Accredited)
- National Certificate: Junior Bookkeeping (ICB)
- National Certificate: Small Business Financial Management – Level 4 (ICB)
- National Diploma: Technical Financial Accounting – Level 5 (ICB)
- National Certificate N4-N6:
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Public Management
- Human Resource Management
- GETC: Adult Basic Education and Training Level 4
- Occupational Programmes:
- CISCO CCNA 1&2
- Certified Junior Bookkeeping
- Certified Senior Bookkeeping
- Early Childhood Development L5
- GETC: Early Childhood Development Level 1
- FETC: Early Childhood Development Level 4
- HETC: Early Childhood Development Level 5
False Bay TVET College is rated as one of the top-performing TVET colleges in South Africa and is considered a leader in the public TVET sector.
The college has 6 campuses in the False Bay coastal region of Cape Town which are Fish Hoek, Mitchell’s Plain, Khayelitsha, Muizenberg, Westlake and Swartklip.