GPS Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal, The Ghana Police Service (GPS) Recruitment 2023/2024 – police.gov.gh… | GPS Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. Ghana Police Service (GPS) recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Ghana Police Service (GPS) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Ghana Police Service GPS recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana Police Service (GPS).
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicant must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
GPS Recruitment Portal Login Requirements
Check the Gps Service Form Requirements
- You must Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- You must Be of a minimum height of 1.73 metres (5ft 8 Inches) for males and 1.63 metres (5ft 4 Inches) for females.
- You must Be with no criminal record and of good character.
- You must Be physically and medically fit by Ghana National GPS Service standards.
- You must Be within the age ranges stated below for the various category of applicants.
- You must have Four Passes in SSCE/WASSCE, a pass in English Language or Mathematics may be an added advantage but not a requirement or Four credits in the GES Intermediate Level Certificate, including English or Mathematics or ‘A’ Level / ‘O’ Level with credit in English.
How to Apply for Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2023
Unfortunately, submission of application is closed . However, applicants are to check back for updates on 2023 Ghana Police Service recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
GPS RECRUITMENT DATE
As at the time of this publication, the GPS recruitment date for 2023 has not yet been announced. Once approval has been gotten for the 2023 GPS recruitment, this post will be automatically updated.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2023 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the GPS recruitment exercise.
- The Ghana Police Service DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few Things to Know Before Apply for Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Ghana Police Service Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Police Service Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Therefore, if you are still unable to find the link(s) you are looking for, please visit the official website provided below, or could kindly drop a comment and we will give you a positive reply.