The internship has the intern receiving training within the NMISA Finance Division.
INTERNSHIP: FINANCE (12 months)
- A 3-year tertiary qualification in the following field Finance or related qualification
- Postgraduate qualification will be added advantage
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation (PFMA, etc.)
- Competent in MS Office Software package
- Analysing, quality and detailed orientation
- Good communication skills and report writing skills
HOW TO APPLY
NMISA subscribes to and applies the principles prescribed by the Employment Equity Act.
Preference will be given to candidates who meet the requirements and who will add to the cultural and gender diversity of the organisation.
NMISA’s Human Capital Development programme, which this Internship forms part of, is focused on recruiting the following candidates in order of preference: Coloured, African & Indians. Interested and suitably qualified persons may forward all supporting documentation required (updated CV, certified educational qualifications, certified academic record and certified ID.) when applying for the position email NMISA Human Resource at [email protected]
Only candidates with all supporting documents will be considered for the position.
Clearly indicate which position you are applying for. Closing date for applications: 28 June 2022 People with disabilities are encouraged to apply Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
Opportunity Closing Date Tuesday, 28 June, 2022