The Rahima Moosa Campus Application Portal Is Open for candidates who are interested in embarking on a degree and other certified programs. Therefore, Candidates who meet the Rahima Moosa Campus requirements are advised to apply before the closing date.
Every student who wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission Via the Rahima Moosa Campus online application portal. This Rahima Moosa Campus online application window is open for;
- First-time Rahima Moosa Campus applicants
- Life College of Learning students changing to a new qualification and / or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space, accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
What is an Application Portal?
A portal application is a Web-accessible, interactive tool on a secured website that delivers both related and unrelated applications, services and links. Portal applications provide data in an easily understandable format, modify or manipulate the data, and communicate with companies or individuals about the data.
What You’ll Need For Your Application
- A valid email address
- A valid cell-phone number
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results;
- Proof of Residence
- Other requirements are available on the applications page.
Rahima Moosa Campus Application Portal
Below is the Rahima Moosa Campus Application Portal for your Admission, Application form online.
- Rahima Moosa Campus Application Portal – https://www.sanc.co.za/
If you have any questions regarding this post, kindly drop a Comment below. We will respond to it as soon as possible.