Career opportunities across Old Mutual are abundant; you will be challenged and stretched in your role, be supported by industry leaders across the business and grow in your career. Be part of a leading financial services company that provides innovative financial solutions.
Old Mutual is an investment, savings, insurance and banking group. They offer an extensive range of comprehensive solutions, as well as financial advice.
Old Mutual is looking for people that have energy and drive, who consistently go the extra mile for customers and are continuously investing in the development of their career.
They offer a range of job opportunities in the following fields:
- Sales and Distribution
- Client Services
- Operations and Administration
- Information Technology
- Marketing and Communications
- Human Resources
- Corporate Governance
- Business Change
- Digital and Data
If you are looking for a career at Old Mutual and you feel you have what it takes to be part of the organisation, you can follow the steps below to apply.
How To Apply
- Visit the Old Mutual career site
- Log In/Register – If you already have an account you can simply log in and start applying. If you don’t have an account, you’ll need to register. This should be a quick and easy process.
- Once your profile is set up, you are ready to start applying. You’ll be able to browse the vacancies and search by location, date posted and keywords. Click on the job you want to find out more about – this will show you the requirements, duties and other relevant information.
- Once you have found a job you want to apply for, click “Apply Now” and follow the prompts.
If there is not currently a job that interests you, by creating a profile you are already registered for future opportunities and you can check back anytime.
If you haven’t head back within 30 days, your application was unsuccessful.
If your application was successful, you will enter a lengthy selection process. Candidates will go through at least two interviews, as well as have to complete a few tests.
If you want to stand out during your interview, Old Mutual advises that you do the following:
- Research the company prior to an interview
- Identify your unique selling point and why you should get the position
- Prepare for common interview questions
- Ask questions
- Highlight how you managed a challenging task or client