SANDF Recruitment 2023 Intake Application Form is out. Apply for the available vacancies before the closing date.
SANDF JOINING OVERVIEW 2023
There are two ways you can join the South Africa Reserve Force Division, either through the Military Skills Development System (MSDS) or through direct SANDF recruitment.
The MSDS is a Department of Defence program that serves as the entry-level platform for young South Africans who want to follow a career in the South African National Defence Force (SANDF). The MSDS is a two-year voluntary service that is aimed at giving young people skills that will help them get great jobs in the workplace.
During the training programme, trainees receive a salary, accommodation, and food. In 2020 the MSDS opened for applications on the 20th January 2020. The closing date for SANDF 2020 was 28 February 2020
MSDS Shortlisted Candidates for the South African National Defence Force will have to undergo an initial period of 2 years of voluntary service.
After the initial 2 years of service, you’ll be offered a 5-year contract to join the reserves which can be renewed until the age of 65.
Direct recruitment is only applicable to people with special skills such as engineers, IT specialists, diesel mechanics, etc.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
The South African National Defence Force comprises the armed forces of South Africa. The commander of the SANDF is appointed by the President of South Africa from one of the armed services. They are in turn accountable to the Minister of Defence and Military Veterans of the Defence Department.
MISTAKE TO AVOID WHILE APPLYING FOR SANDF RECRUITMENT
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to cross-check your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
IMPORTANT! The South African National Defence Force recruitment does not require you to pay any money for its application form, it is highly prohibited and anyone demanding money from you in the form of quick entrance into the SANDF recruitment should be reported, SANDF recruitment is totally free.
SANDF RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS
These are the mandatory requirement for eligibility.
- Be a South African citizen
- Certified by government medical personnel to be physically and mentally suitable for appointment in services
- Don’t suffer any physical or mental disability
- Must be of good character
- The registration and selection process is free of charge.
- He/she must be a person of integrity, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player;
- Strong managerial skills, including motivating, developing, coaching and leading team
- Demonstrated high ethical standards;
- Competent and organized;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team-modulated and collaborative environment.
MSDS PROGRAMME REQUIREMENTS
Candidates for MSDD programme must:
- be a South African citizen.
- age between 18 and 22 years (Graduates up to the age of 26 years).
- bube currentlysy with the National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or have completed it.
- Not area bound.
- Have no record of a criminal offense.
- Be preferably single.
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for appointment in the South African National Defence Force.
- Be prepared to do Basic Military Training, Functional Training, and to serve in uniform.
SANDF RECRUITMENT 2023 INTAKE FORM
- Go to http://www.dod.mil.za/ to check the steps to download the application form pdf.
- Submit to the SANDF