After you have submitted your university application to attend the institution of your choice within the specified application time period, the next step is to keep tabs on your application status which is crucial.
To begin the process of pursuing tertiary studies, students need to make sure their University applications are successful or not.
This means that you will probably end up tracking your university application a couple of times.
Click on the university you’ve applied to below to find out How to track your status.
- University of Cape Town
- University of the Witwatersrand
- Stellenbosch University
- University of Pretoria
- University of KwaZulu Natal
- University of Johannesburg
- University of South Africa
- University of the Western Cape
- University of the Free State
- Rhodes University
- Nelson Mandela University
- North-West University
- Tshwane University of Technology
- Durban University of Technology
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- University of Fort Hare
- University of Limpopo
- University of Venda
- Vaal University of Technology
- University of Zululand
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University
- Central University of Technology
- Walter Sisulu University
- Mangosuthu University of Technology
- University of Mpumalanga
- Sol Plaatje University