Have you applied to study at the University of Pretoria and now you want to know where your application stands? Well, here’s how to track your application.
Are you interested in studying in the Kwazulu-Natal? Well, keep on reading to find out how to track your University of Pretoria application.
The University of Pretoria (UP) is one of Africa’s top universities and the largest contact university in South Africa.
Attending the University of Pretoria will afford you with an education of high quality and you will become a graduate of good quality and outside of university, it will continue. In order to ensure that their students graduate on time, UP has support structures in place to assist students and they therefore come out of UP being responsible and well-rounded in the industry.
How to Check Your Application Status
- Go to the UP Portal.
- You will first have to set up your password. Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to set up your My UP Login (UP Portal) password.
- Once you have set your password, go to the portal homepage.
- Fill in the required fields.
- Select ‘Student Centre’.
- Click on ‘Admission Status’.
- Here you will be able to view your status.
You’ll also be able to accept or reject the place that has been allocated to you through this portal.
If you want to enquire about the following, please email email@example.com or call 012 420 3111:
- You did not receive a confirmation letter.
- Your status indicates “awaiting results” despite the fact that you have already submitted your results as requested on your application form.
- You want to change your study programme.
UP offers Advanced Certificates, Advanced Diplomas, National Diplomas, Bachelors Degrees, Higher Diplomas, Honours Degrees, Post Graduate Certificates, Post Graduate Diplomas, Masters Degrees and Doctorates.