How To Track Your Wits Application: Have you applied to study at the University of the Witwatersrand and now you want to know where your application stands? Well, here’s how to track your application. The University of the Witswatersrand, better known as Wits, produces more millionaires than any other university in South Africa.
The University of the Witwatersrand (Wits) offers a variety of diplomas, degrees, and short courses as well as online and part-time courses.
Wits offers the following faculties:
- Health Sciences
- Commerce, Law and Management
- Engineering and the Built Environment
Wits has roughly 37 000 students and 6 000 members of staff.
Their website claims that more than 85% of the research conducted by Wits is published in accredited international journals.
The university has five campuses in total. East and West Campus are located in Braamfontein. There are three other campuses located in Parktown, the Education Campus and the Medical and Management Schools.
Once you apply to the university, you will receive an acknowledgement letter which includes your person/student number and reference.
How You Can Track Your Application
- Click here to visit the “Student Self Service”.
- Log in using the Person/student number received from the university and your Password is your date of birth in YYMMDD format.
- Alternatively, call the Student Call Centre on 011 717 1888.
Click here to visit the Wits website.