The South African Army invites unemployed youth to apply for the Military Skills Development System (MSDS) 2023. The duration of this Training Programme is 12-24 months taking place in all 9 provinces around SA.
- Traineeship Provider: South African Army
- Traineeship Location: Gauteng, Eastern Cape, Free State, Northern Cape, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Western Cape, North West and KZN.
SA Army Intelligence Traineeship Programme
The MSD programme is a two-year voluntary service system with the long-term goal of enhancing the SA National Defence Force’s deployment capability. Recruits are required to sign up for a period of two years, during which they will receive Basic and Functional Military Training in their first year of service.
Recruits wishing to join the Special Forces can complete any of the other Services’ MSD programmes during the first year. During the second year of service potential candidates will attend the Special Forces Basic Training Cycle.
- South African citizen (No dual citizenship)
- Age between 18 and 22 (graduates 26)
- Currently in Grade 12 or completed
- Not area bound
- No record of serious criminal offense or offenses
- Preferably single
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for appointment in the SANDF
How to Apply
Attach CV with certified copies of qualifications and ID to this application form and send to the SA Army Headquarters, Chief Army Corporate Services, Directorate Army Human Resources, Private Bag X981, Pretoria 0001.
For latest Soth African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit – workforgov.co.za