The Mthashana TVET College has sent invitations to students wishing to be re-admitted after being excluded on the basis of poor performance in qualifications.
What You’ll Need?
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
Mthashana TVET College Re-Admission
Re-registering students can register for the academic year during the relevant registration period.
How to Re-Apply at Mthashana TVET College 2023
At Mthashana TVET College, you can register for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral degrees, and Short Learning Programmes.
- Navigate to the Mthashana TVET College Re-Admission page – https://mthashanacollege.co.za/category/admission/
In cases where you are unable to include certain supporting documentation with your initial appeal submission, kindly upload the additional documentation via PeopleSoft Self Service by creating a NEW Service Request.
STILL HAVING DIFFICULTIES?
Be patient while Mthashana TVET College processes your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest Mthashana TVET College Online Assistance.