The Mpumalanga Youth Development Fund (MYDF) Bursary for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Mpumalanga Youth Development Fund (MYDF) for all South Africans in South Africa.
The Mpumalanga Youth Development Fund (MYDF) hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Bursary. The Mpumalanga Youth Development Fund (MYDF) has set-up a tertiary bursary fund to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to the finance sector. It is intended for tertiary students in the undergraduate level.
The Office of the Premier of Mpumalanga has finalized the establishment of the Mpumalanga Youth Development Fund (MYDF). The fund seeks amongst other things to
- Assist youth to establish businesses;
- Assist with expansion of existing and viable businesses;
- Provide business skills development and mentorship; and
- Provide business development support which will ensure access to markets and government initiated opportunities
Mpumalanga Youth Development Fund Bursary Application Eligibility
The MYDF has entered its second year of the three years of piloting phase of three years and stands as a grant to deserving and qualifying 100% youth-owned entities (18-35 years) Potential candidates should ensure that their application is in a form of a sound business plan accompanied by the following returnable documents
- Identity Document (ID) certified copy
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of Residence (certified)
- Company Registration Documents
- SARS Tax Pin
- BEE certificate (C IPC or Sworn Affidavit)
- Proof of active business account
- Proof of market I offtake agreements
How to Apply for Mpumalanga Youth Development Fund Bursary
Applications should be submitted in the form which is accessible on www.mpumalanga.gov.za. Enquiries should be directed to Mr. SB Ntandane 013 766 2108/2005 or via email [email protected] NB faxed or emailed applications will not be accepted.
Please forward your application to: The Manager – Youth Development, for the attention of Mr. SB Ntandane, Private Bag X11291, Mbombela, 1200. Physical Address:Office of the Premier, Makhonjwa Building, First Floor, Riverside Park, Government Boulevard, Mbombela.
Closing Date for Applications
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 20 May 2022 at 16h00. Late applications will not be considered.