All returning or new parents, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with the North Cape Department of Education grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices and much more.
The North Cape Department of Education, NCDoE Parent portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports parents but all year round. As a GDE parent, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other parents on projects as well as update their parent profile.
The North Cape Department of Education, NCDoE parent portal can also integrate with other systems to provide parents with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards etc.
In essence, this article contains details on the official North Cape Department of Education, NCDoE parent portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefit of the NCDoE parent portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the parent portal involves:
- NCDoE Registration;
- NCDoE Fees payment;
- Viewing your NCDoE Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
WHO CAN USE THE NCDoE PORTAL?
- Prospective parents whose wards have just applied for the NCDoE admission
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE NCDoE PORTAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Kindly visit the North Cape Department of Education parent portal link as shown below.
- Log in with your Application Details, i.e Your username and password received through SMS during the initial stage of your application.
- Upon successful login, you will be directed to your homepage.
- Click the items as shown on your homepage/dashboard to monitor both your ward’s academic and fee payment progression at any point in time.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR NCDoE PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
NCDoE PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- NCDoE Login Portal: https://www.ncdoeadmissions.org/Account/Login
NCDoE OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- NCDoE Main Website: https://www.ncdoeadmissions.org
NCDoE ADMISSION PORTAL:
- NCDoE Admission Portal: https://www.ncdoeadmissions.org/Account/Register
NCDoE CONTACT ADDRESS
Nothern Cape Department of Education – Head Office
156 Barkly Road
Private Bag X5029
156 Barkley Road
053 874 7012/64
053 874 7161/89
053 874 7239/92