Second Semester applications for 2023 are now open at Port Elizabeth TVET College. Applications are only open for a short period of time, so make sure you get yours in early to avoid missing out!
Port Elizabeth TVET College applications for second semester are officially open. Applications are now open for Business Studies programmes at select campuses.
Located in Gqeberha, PE TVET College focuses on developing determined people by equipping them with the necessary practical skills they need to be able to achieve their goals and follow the career of their dreams.
PE TVET College offers the following programmes:
- Business Studies
- Engineering Studies
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Occupational Programmes, like Bookkeeping, Early Childhood Development and Information Technology
- Second Chance Matric Programmes
- As well as a wide range of short courses, including Welding, Hydraulics, Bricklaying and Electrical courses
Please note that the programmes offered vary at each campus. Make sure that your preferred campus offers the course you wish to apply for.
Applications for returning students will be open from Monday, 8 May 2023 until Friday, 12 May 2023.
Applications will be open for new students from Monday, 15 May 2023 and will close on Friday, 19 May 2023.
Campuses accepting applications:
- Dower Campus
- Russel Road Campus
Make sure you have these documents on hand when completing your online application:
- Proof of results
- ID document
- Registration fees
You can apply for semester 2 online in a few simple steps.
How To Apply
- Visit the Port Elizabeth TVET College website.
- Scroll down until you find the orange “apply now” button.
- Sign in if you are a returning student, or create a profile if you are a new student.
- Start the application process.
- Complete the numeracy test.
- Complete the language test.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Complete the online application by filling out all the required fields and double checking that your personal information and contact details are correct.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Submit your application.
Please ensure that you upload all the necessary documentation and that the documents are clear and have been certified to avoid any delays in the application process.
Students with disabilities are encouraged to let the institution know as there are bursaries available for disabled students.