The Piet Retief Hospital Nursing Application portal is open for students that are interested to apply for a degree and other certified programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Mostly Asked Question – “How do i get an application form? How do i submit my application documents? What is the Application Closing Date? What are the steps on how to apply online? How do i know my tuition fees? How do i apply for a residence? How do i track my application status for 2023?…”
General Application Requirements
- A valid email address
- A valid cell phone number
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results;
- Proof of Residence
- Other requirements are available on the applications page.
Piet Retief Hospital Nursing Application Portal
The Application portal is a page the School’s management created for a purpose of assisting students to gain access to various academic details.
How to Access the Application Portal
Kindly follow the steps below to access the Piet Retief Hospital Nursing Application Portal;
Go to the school’s Official website
Navigate to the Application Portal page.
Read the instructions carefully and proceed.
Please if you have any difficulties regarding this post, kindly visit the school website for help or you can drop us a comment on our comment box below.