Road Accident Fund (RAF) invites applicants from unemployed graduates to apply for 11 x Claims Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
- Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
- Closing Date: 24 May 2022
CLAIMS INTERNS X11
Reference Number: CI100520221DBN
Purpose of the Internship: The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work-based experience. Applications are invited for the Internship Programmed for unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. The Internship program will run for a period of eighteen (18) months.
Key Performance Areas Work based exposure may include any of the following:
- Direct Claims – Mobile RAF, supplier claims and direct claims processing.
- Claims Origination – Customer Service Centre, Registration of new claims and Verification and Validation of new claims.
- Claims Determination – Merits investigation and assessment and Represented Claims
- Claims Litigation, summons, writ and panel management
- Claims Finalisation – Legal cost, payments and file closure
- Post Claim Settlement – Reviewing and processing of bills, activating undertakings, processing of future medical claims.
- External Stakeholder engagement (e.g. Road shows, consulting with families of claimants,
- service providers, direct claimants etc.)
- General office administration, filing and data capturing related to the claims administration process. Qualifications and other Requirements
- Certified Grade 12/ NQF 4 level certificate
- Certified copy of Relevant Diploma/ Advanced Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy Academic transcript
- Your CV and motivational letter Technical and behavioral competencies required The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritise tasks as neededRoad Accident Fund Values
- Excellence Remuneration Interns will be awarded a monthly stipend. How to apply: APPLICATIONS CAN BE FORWARDED FOR ATTENTION OF THE RECRUITMENT OFFICER AT: [email protected] INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS 1. Indicate the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line. 2. Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered. 3. Applicants must be unemployed, was never employed in the field of the post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post previously 4. The applicant must not have previously served as intern before. 5. Should it be found that the applicant previously served as an intern and did not disclose that info and it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified.