SAPS Appointment Form Application 2023 – The South African Police Service, SAPS hereby invites the unemployed seeking to apply under the South African Police Service Act, 1995 (act No 68 of 1995), to apply by following the SAPS Appointment Form.
People also ask; saps forms apply online, How to fill SAPS application form, SAPS application form closing date, SAPS application form pdf, SAPS application forms 2020 closing date, SAPS application form for 2021…”
WHAT TO DO
Someone who applies to be appointed in terms of the SAPS Act, 1995 must;
- Sill out the official application form and affirm under oath or by means of a solemn declaration that the information he/she supplied on the application, is true and correct
- Have permanent residency in the Republic of South Africa (RSA), of which he/she must give documentary proof
- Be at least 18 years old, but younger than 30 years (documentary proof is needed)
- Undergo a physical and medical examination as determined by the SAPS, and must be found to be physically and mentally fit to be appointed in the post for which he/she applies
- Undergo a psychological assessment as determined by the National Commissioner of the SAPS, and must be found to fit the profile of a police official
- Have a Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or an equivalent qualification, of which he/she must present documentary proof
- Be fluent in English and at least one other official language
- Be prepared to take the oath of office
- Be prepared to undergo any training as determined by the National Commissioner of the SAPS not have any visible tattoos that are contrary to the objectives of the SAPS
- Not have previous criminal convictions
- Let his/her fingerprints be taken
- Be prepared to have his/her background checked
- Be prepared to serve anywhere in South Africa.
South African Police Service, SAPS application form is available below and it is clearly NOT FOR SALE, therefore, anticipating candidates can pick a form download the form below as a pdf for free.
Know that a candidate is expected to fill the form online and mail it to the head office through the provided contact numbers below. The form can also be downloaded and submitted directly to the head office.
Contact SAPS for a direct recruitment enquiry;
The following contact numbers can be used for the purposes of emergencies, to report a crime or to register a complaint:
- For emergencies or to report a crime, call 10111 or contact your nearest Police Station.
- If you know of any criminal activities or want to report a crime anonymously, you can contact Crime Stop – at 08600 10111.
- You can contact the SAPS Service Complaints Centre to register a complaint on SAPS service delivery, call 0800 333 177 or fax to 012 393 5452 or email: Service Complaints
- You can also view our Frequently Asked Questions to answer some of the queries that you might have.
- For any general enquiries, suggestions and/or compliments, feel free to contact us at SAPS Corporate Communications