SAPS recruitment 2023/2024 intake Application Form is out. Apply now before the SAPS intake closing date.
The South African Police Services (SAPS) offers careers in various fields. SAPS is now looking for interested applicants to become police trainees.
Remuneration is R4500 per month.
- Between the ages of 18 and 30
- Energetic and intelligent
- Physically and mentally fit
- South African citizen
- Must have matric
- Proficient in English and one other official language
- No previous criminal convictions
- No visible tattoos
- Code 4 and above in English (advantageous)
- Valid driver’s license (advantageous)
HOW TO APPLY
The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
Applicants must also submit a CV and copy of their ID.
Applications must be hand delivered timeously at the relevant address.
Late applications will not be considered.
Applicants will have to take the oath of office and undergo and pass a medical and physical fitness examination.