Sasol is providing an all-inclusive bursary programme for candidates interested in obtaining financial aid to pursue their University of Technology studies. A one-of-a-kind program, the Sasol University of Technology Bursary allows bursars to complete their academic requirements (S1–S6) at a University of Technology while also participating in practical training aspects (P1, P2 if applicable) – all of which takes place at Sasol – through a University of Technology bursary program.
At the moment, the Sasol University of Technology Bursaries is currently available for the field of Mine Surveying.
Awardees of the bursary are entitled to coverage for the following items:
- Complete 100% coverage for tuition expenses, registration costs, and examination fees as prescribed by the University of Technology
- Accommodation costs for a single room at the University of Technology (with an amount equal to the average rate)
- Daily meals, with the amount determined by the University of Technology
- Pocket money
- Prescribed study materials
If you’re confident that you want to participate in the Sasol University of Technology Bursaries, go ahead and sign up! Not to worry if you’re still wondering if you’d be a suitable fit for the company or not. All you have to do is review the prerequisites listed below and double-check your qualifications against the standards established by the selection committee. If you want to have a chance of being accepted, be sure that you meet all the requirements that have been listed.
The Sasol University of Technology Bursaries Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
- Currently or have accomplished their Grade 12 qualificatoin with at least a 60% average aggregate score (Level 5) in the subjects of Matheatics, English, and Science
- Planning to pursuing S1 level of their studies
- You can apply for a University of Technology bursary if you have completed or are presently completing Grade 12/N3 Math, Physical Science, and English
- The University of Technology bursaries are exclusively offered to people who plan to enroll in a Bachelor of Engineering Technology degree (the new 4-year program) at one of South Africa’s Universities of Technology.
How to Apply
Apply online: Sasol University of Technology Bursaries 2023.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your web browser for the purpose of gaining access to the aforementioned website address (see above).
You can also submit your application through your smartphone, which is significantly more convenient than submitting it through a computer. Using Google Chrome as your web browser on an Android-based smartphone, you can access the internet and other resources on the internet. Because Google Chrome comes pre-installed on all Android-based devices, there is no need to download and install any extra web browsers on your device.
Candidates must first register on the application portal, where they must provide their contact information, before they may submit their applications. To proceed further with the signup process, you will be needed to authenticate yourself using your existing account information.
The information you enter will be used by the selection committee in order to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are granting the committee permission to use your personal information for the purposes of the committee’s investigation.
An additional level of examination and verification will be applied to applicants’ applications in order to ensure that they are authentic. Anyone who is found to have falsified any aspect of their applications will be denied the opportunity to participate in the registration period.
Candidates must submit their applications through the website given above in order to be considered for consideration. Failure to provide materials by other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will result in the application being denied by the committee responsible for reviewing the application.