SASSA Reapplication For SRD R350 Grant Via

Sassa reapplication for SRD R350 grant must be submitted on the Sassa srd website Millions of South Africans have been receiving R350 grant in South Africa. The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) announced that if you are one of those eligible for the SRD R350 grant and you haven’t been receiving the funds, you may submit your Sassa reapplication. Here’s a guide on how to submit your Sassa application for R350.

The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) gives applicants a second chance. If you are declined, you can re-apply for the Sassa grant. Beneficiaries of the Special Relief of Distress (SRD) grant are urged to do it via

How to Update Your SASSA Grant Application

All active SRD R350 grant applications or reapplications made since April 2022 will automatically be considered for each month until March 2023. Existing applicants can update their responses to the screening questionnaire here, at any time, should their circumstances change or to correct errors.

How to Submit SASSA Reapplication?

Here’s how to reapply SASSA grant:

  • Step 1: Go to
  • Step 2: Scroll down and click on ‘click here to update your existing application’
  • Step 3: Enter your Mobile Number
  • Step 4: Click ‘send SMS’
  • Step 5: You’ll receive a One Time Pin (OTP)
  • Step 6: Enter the OTP
  • Step 7: Continue to complete the SASSA R350 application by filling in the required information.
  • Step 8: Click ‘Submit’ to complete your SASSA reapplication
  • Step 9: You’ll receive an SMS showing your application has been successfully submitted.

Before submitting your Sassa online application, the Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant) is meant

  • South African Citizens, Refugees, Asylum Seekers and Special Permit Holders
  • Must be between the ages of 18 and 60 years
  • Unemployed
  • Have insufficient means, who do not receive social grants on behalf of herself/ himself or who are not contributing to or eligible for UIF payment, and have no financial support from any other source.

Leave a Reply