Sassa Status Check Appeal – srd.dsd.gov.za | Sassa Status Check Appeal. Guide to Sassa status check for R350 appeal. How to check Sassa status appeal for SRD grant? Checking Sassa status appeal has been made easier by the South African Social Security Agency (Sassa). To perform Sassa status check appeal for R350 grant, visit https://srd.dsd.gov.za/appeals/appeal. You can also use the Sassa appeal link to submit an appeal for SRD Grant. In this article, you will learn how to lodge an appeal, check appeal status or how to check appeal status for SRD grant.
ALSO READ: srd.sassa.gov.za Status Check | SASSA SRD Status
How To Check Appeal Status For Srd Grant?
Here’s how to Check Your R350 Grant Appeal Status:
- Visit srd.dsd.gov.za or visit the Sassa appeal link https://srd.dsd.gov.za/appeals/appeal
- Click on the green bar that says ‘click here to lodge Sassa appeal or check appeal status’
- Enter your ID number
- Enter your cell phone number
- Click ‘send pin’ and wait for the SMS which will contain the verification pin
- Enter the pin and click ‘submit’
- Select the month you wish to check appeal status for SASSA SRD R350 grant
- Your Sassa status check appeal will display, with either Approved, Pending or Declined message
Sassa Status Check Appeal
The Sassa Status Check Appeal application needs to be lodged in relation to each month where a person is rejected by SASSA, if in disagreement with the decision. SASSA SRD R350 grant applicants can check their application appeal status by following the steps above. Make sure you visit the correct SRD appeal status check link.
About Sassa Srd
The Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant) is administered in terms of section 32 of the Social Assistance Act, 2004 (Act No. 13 of 2004) and is implemented with the concurrence of the Minister of Finance.
The Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant) is meant for South African Citizens, Refugees, Asylum Seekers and Special Permit Holders who are between the ages of 18 and 60 years, who have insufficient means, who do not receive social grants on behalf of herself/ himself or who are not contributing to or eligible for UIF payment, and have no financial support from any other source.
Sassa Status Check For R350 Appeal
These are the important links you need to know for Sassa SRD appeals:
- Sassa SRD website – https://srd.sassa.gov.za/
- Sassa Status Check Appeal – https://srd.dsd.gov.za/appeals/appeal
- Sassa SRD Grant Appeal – https://srd.dsd.gov.za/appeals/appeal
- Sassa Appeal link – https://srd.dsd.gov.za/appeals/