SASSA Status Check For R350 Payment Dates For May 2023 In South Africa. The South African Social Security Agency (Sassa) Sassa Status Check for R350 Payment Dates for 2023 May. All South Africans who have applied for and have qualified for the R350 Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant in April 2023, can expect their SASSA SRD R350 grant by mid-May 2023. SASSA Status Check For SRD R350 Payment Dates updated in May 2023. SASSA status check for R350 payment dates are announced each month. SASSA Status Check for R350 Payment Dates May 2023.
The new round of applications for the R350 Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant has opened again. All R350 grant beneficiaries are urged to re-apply for the R350 COVID-19 Social Relief of distress grant.
Beneficiaries can re-apply for the Sassa R350 SRD grant srd.sassa.gov.za or by using the WhatsApp number 082 046 8553. The SRD R350 grant re-application process now includes an option where beneficiaries can receive their grant from any Shoprite, Checker, Pick n Pay, Boxer or USave merchant. Post Office branches does no longer pay out Sassa R350 SRD grants.
If you have already reapplied for your Sassa SRD grant, you can still select the option to collect your grant from any Pick n Pay, Boxer, Shoprite, Checkers or USave. Log on to srd.sassa.gov.za and respond to the security SMS you receive on your phone. You can then include merchants in your application and submit the updated application.
All R350 beneficiaries are urged to use their cellphone numbers to withdraw their grants at supermarkets. If you did not use your own cellphone number, you can also change it on the Sassa SRD website. You can also reset card pins at the cash pay points. The card can then be used at merchants at ATMs.
SASSA beneficiaries who receive old age, disability or child grants can still collect their grants from any Post Office branch.
SASSA STATUS CHECK FOR R350 PAYMENT DATES FOR MAY 2023
SASSA PAYMENT DATES
|MONTH||OLDER PERSONS||DISABILITY GRANTS||CHILDREN’S GRANTS|
Post Office branches does no longer pay out Sassa R350 SRD grants. Sassa grant payment dates for May 2023 are as follows;
- Older Person’s Grants: Wednesday, 3 May 2023 (this includes any grants linked to these accounts)
- Disability Grants: Thursday, 4 May 2023 (this includes any grants linked to these accounts)
- Foster Care Grants: Friday, 5 May 2023
- Care Dependency Grants: Friday, 5 May 2023
- Child Support Grants: Friday, 5 May 2023
The grant amounts that SASSA beneficiaries in South Africa will receive are now as follows:
- Old age grants – R2085 per person, per month
- Disability grants – R2085 per month
- Persons over the age of 75 and war veterans grant – R2105 per month
- Foster care grant – R1125 per month
- Care dependency grant – R1985 per month
- Child support grant – R500 per month
The SASSA SRD R350 will be paid to beneficiaries until March 2024. The first week of May 2023 is reserved for the payment of grants to the elderly, child grants and disability grants. The rest of the month is dedicated to the payment of SRD grants.
SASSA STATUS CHECK – SRD STATUS CHECK ONLINE
Have you applied for the Sassa Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant) in South Africa and want to Check Sassa Status? If yes, at Quick Read Magazine we’ve compiled a comprehensive guide to help you learn more about the Sassa Status Check, SRD Sassa, as well as the SRD R350 Application process. In addition, we publish the latest Sassa, Sassa News Sassa Status Check, reapplications, Sassa application, Sassa grant, Sassa SRD grants, as well as Sassa social grants. SASSA Status Check For R350 Payment Dates: WhatsApp Number: 082 046 8553 or 0600 123 456
HOW TO CHECK SASSA STATUS ONLINE?
To Check Sassa Status, you need to follow the below steps to successfully check your SRD application status.
- Step 1: To check your Sassa status you need to visit the SRD website at https://srd.sassa.gov.za/.
- Step 2: Scroll down and click on the Check Status button under the application status tab.
- Step 3: You will redirected to the Sassa Status page.
- Step 4: Enter your South African ID Number and Phone Number.
- Step 5: Then click on the Submit button.
- Step 6: Your Sassa SRD application status will be displayed after you clicked on the Submit button.