The successful candidate will complete a structured development programme within 24 months to be considered to fulfil a substantial position within Seriti.
The role is a developmental role, with the primary purpose being to learn through experiential learning about the Financial Management function.
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Finance (NQF Level 7)
- Sound references from previous employers or learning institutions
- Proven completion of a relevant project related to field of study
- Proven theoretical knowledge in field of study
- Proven successful safety record
- Sense of maturity and eagerness to learn
- Self-starter and motivated
- Business writing skills
- Analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Conflict handling skills
- Numerate skills
- Planning and organisation skills
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Valid driver’s licence
- In possession of a Certificate of Fitness or be able to obtain it
How to Apply
Ref No: VAR091/22GS
Closing date: Varies
Please use Google Chrome as default browser when applying to enable the attachment of documents.
A CV with certified copies (certification within a 3-month period) of relevant qualifications, together with ID document & valid driver’s license must be accompanied with your application.
Appointments will be made in line with Employment Equity targets.
All applicants are thanked for their interest.
Applications which have not been responded to within 30 days of closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful.
Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.