The National Heritage Council (NHC) based in Hatfield, Pretoria is implementing a Graduate Development programme as part of its contribution to skills development initiative.
The NHC has a vacancy for an Intern position in the Finance unit.
While learning on the job, the incumbent shall be assisting in the performance of the following activities:
- Ensuring that the Supply Chain Management policies are adhered to
- Receiving and processing requests for procurement of goods and/or services
- Facilitating sittings of the bid committee and maintaining bid records
- Following up on procurement requests with the relevant line management
- Conduct market research where required
- Update and manage the supplier database
- Perform contract administration activities
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the mentor
This position is in Hatfield Pretoria.
The National Heritage Council invites graduates to apply for a 24 months’ internship opportunity.
- Three (3) year completed tertiary qualification in Supply Chain Management/Financial Accounting
- A Postgraduate degree will be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
Recently graduated and never employed young graduate willing to learn in a fast pace environment.
Gauteng based applicants will only be considered.
Opportunity Closing Date Saturday, 25 June, 2022