The Authority of the TFG has enabled the Career application portal. The Online Portal is created for prospective job applicants of the organization to create an account or log in to perform certain application actions at ease e.g. online Career application and status and so much more.
As you can see, Career application Portal is essential to applicants of the TFG.
TFG Career Portal
- TFG Career Portal (Existing User): https://tfglimited.co.za/careers/
- TFG Main Website: https://tfglimited.co.za
How to Access Tth TFG E-Recruitment Portal
- Detailed CV
- ID number
- Qualifications, including registration certificate/s
- Professional registration number
- SARS Tax Number
Detailed instructions on how to access the TFG Job Portal are as follows:
- Go to https://tfglimited.co.za/careers/
- You will then receive a notification indicating that your profile has been created and that a verification email has been sent to your email address.
- Go to the message in your email inbox and click on the verification link. You will be asked to enter your identification number or username or if you selected one. After entering this information in the block provided, click on the ‘Verify email’ button.
- You will then be asked to set a password and confirm the password. Enter your password, confirm it, and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The Create Profile screen will allow you to add a mobile number (which will also be verified), select a username (optional), and add a security question if you need help recovering your lost or forgotten password.
How to Log in Using Existing Credentials
- If you already have login credentials you can sign in by entering your ID Number/ Email or Username and inserting your password, and then click on the ‘Log In’ button.
- You will be re-directed to the following page, click on the ‘Jobs’ tab.
- You will be re-directed to the below ‘Jobs’ page.