The Authority of the University of Cape Town (UCT) has enabled the Vula login portal. The platform is the University of Cape Town’s official online learning system. It houses websites for academic courses, student societies, study and research groups, faculty and departmental groups, as well as assorted projects and initiatives.
If you are a UCT staff member or registered student, you can access your sites by logging into the system using your network username and password. You may also create new sites that can be used, among other things, to store data, communicate with Vula users, simplify administration, collaborate with your peers, and present online content.
Getting started is easy.
University of Cape Town (UCT) Vula Login Portal
- University of Cape Town (UCT) Vula login Portal: https://www.vula.uct.ac.za
- University of Cape Town (UCT) Student Portal: Check how to access the portal HERE
How to Access the University of Cape Town (UCT) Vula Login Portal
University of Cape Town (UCT) Online Vula login Portal guide
- Vula login freely available to use on the UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN (UCT) website, via the internet.
- There are instructions on the screen to guide the end users and make the use of the tool user friendly
- Conditions of use (explained below) must be read and accepted in order to use the Vula login.
Detailed instructions on how to access the University of Cape Town (UCT) Vula login Portal are as follows:
- Open an Internet browser and type http://vula.uct.ac.za into the address bar. Alternatively, go to the UCT home page at http://www.uct.ac.za and search for Vula.
- If you are a UCT staff member or registered student, log in by entering your network username and password in the top right-hand corner.
- If you are a guest user in Vula, use the login information that was sent to you via email. Note: Your username is your email address. If you don’t remember your password, click on the ‘Reset Password’ link in the left-side menu to have a new one sent to you.
- Click ‘Login’.
If You Can’t Log In
- Staff and students: Reset your password using the ICTS Password Self Service facility at https://password.uct.ac.za. For further support, contact the ICTS Helpdesk on 021-650-4500, see http://www.icts.uct.ac.za/managing_password#help or email [email protected].
- Guests: Reset your password at https://vula.uct.ac.za/password or contact the Vula team at [email protected].
Following the Vula login instructions as stated above gives you easy access to your University of Cape Town (UCT) dashboard.