The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Re-Application Portal is open for student that their Application wasn’t considered. If you are interested in Re-Applying at UKZN, kindly follow the steps provided below.
The management of UKZN has open the Re-Application portal for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate candidate.
What You’ll Need?
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
How to Re-Apply at UKZN
Follow the few steps provided below to Re-Apply.
- Navigate to – https://www.ukzn.ac.za
- Provide the necessary details
- Upload the needed documents
- Then, follow the next steps till completion.
Please if you have any difficulties regarding this post, Kindly drop us a comment on our comment box below. We will give you a positive reply within 24-48 hrs.