Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 UNDP Learnership Programme.
This content covers the UNDP Learnership 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Meaning of Learnership – A learnership is a training programme that consists of both theory and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification.
Skills and Competencies
- Above average understanding and knowledge of public policy issues in a developing country context
- Ability to make new and useful ideas work
- Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform in a culturally diverse environment
- Ability and evidence to get things done
- Ability to efficiently handle and share information and knowledge
- Good writing and analytical skills, and ability to package detailed and complex information into simple formats for a diverse audience
- Computer literate in standard software applications;
- Demonstrate keen interest in the work of the UN, and of UNDP, and have a personal commitment to UNDP’s Statement of Purpose and to the ideals of the UN Charter; and
- Demonstrate ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
UNDP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The UNDP Learnership Closing Date is April 6 2022