Second Semester registrations at Unisa are now open for those who have been looking to register. Here are details about how to carry out the process as well as the related dates on when to register.
The University of South Africa (Unisa) has recently announced that semester two registrations for the 2022 academic year are now open. The opening and closing dates relating to each qualification criteria are arranged as follows.
- Undergraduate qualifications: Open from 20 June and will close on 18 July 2022.
- Honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas: Open 20 June and close on 18 July 2022 for only semester two modules, excluding CAS programmes.
- Masters and doctoral qualifications: Only Semester 2 Modules will be open from 20 June only to close on 18 July 2022 for MBA and MBL only.
Applicants (both new applicants and Unisa students applying for a new qualification) may only register if they have received and accepted an offer of placement from Unisa.
After receiving their registration details from Unisa, re-registering students can register for the 2022 academic year during the applicable registration period.
If you want to switch to a different qualification, you must apply online for the new qualification during the specified application time.
After receiving their user information from Unisa, re-registering students can register for the 2022 academic year during the appropriate registration period. Registering students are advised to follow the steps listed below when submitting their registration:
- Step one 1: Find your qualification & choose your module
- Step one 2: Calculate your study and other fees
- Step one 3: Complete and submit your registration
- Step one 4: Pay your study fees
- Step one 5: After registration
If you want to switch to a different qualification, you must apply online during the specified application time. Students have also been urged to consider Unisa’s cancellation dates if you wish to cancel your enrollment in whole or in part.