This article contains information about the University of Venda (UNIVEN) Moodle Login Portal (https://myuniven-moodle.univen.ac.za) and how to log in to it.
MyUniven is getting an upgrade from Blackboard to Moodle. The institution is excited to share the news of an update on MyUniven, the University Learning Management System. Over the next few months, the UNIVEN relevant teams will be working on the migration of our Learning Management System from Blackboard to Moodle based Digikamva LMS.
There are various such software tools available in the market which plays a very significant role in the spread of online education thus aiding the students in attaining the online degree. Moodle is one of such popular learning management systems.
The University of Venda Moodle System
Moodle actually stands for Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment. The University of Venda (UNIVEN) Moodle is a free learning management system software providing a platform for e-learning and it helps the various educators considerably in course structuring and curriculum thus facilitating interaction with online students.
While Moodle presents certain common features in almost all similar e-learning tools, it also provides certain plug-in options. As an e-learning platform, the University of Venda (UNIVEN) Moodle features:
- Support systems enabling the functioning in multiple languages
- Database activities
- Content management
- Regular examination and assessment
The current UNIVEN infrastructure facilities adopted by Moodle enable it to support a wide range of plug-in options like graphical themes and content filters, enrolment and authentication processes as well as resource and question patterns.
Since the inception of Moodle, University of Venda among others schools have been operating smoothly.
As the day goes by, expectations have risen as to what services are offered from a college or university and how they are delivered and with this, a student portal has been made available in UNIVEN. Whether you’re enrolling as a new student or supporting a current student, a portal is a cornerstone technology for delivering the content, applications, and services needed to be a successful student.
Whether old or new students, the University of Venda (UNIVEN) moodle has made access to information very friendly.
Steps on How to Access and Enrol for The Univen Moodle Portal System.
The following is a guide on how to enrol for the UNIVEN moodle System.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to University of Venda, UNIVEN Moodle Login Portal
- Select your Moodle Login Page from the top right corner of the page
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
Forgotten Your Username or Password?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address below. If we can find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions how to get access again.