The University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into certificates, diploma, and degree programs offered in the institution for the 2023 academic year.
Applicants Should download the application online from the institution’s website, or complete the application online on the application portal.
- A valid email address
- A valid cell phone number
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results;
- Proof of Residence
- Other requirements are available on the applications page.
How to Download the Application Form
Download the University of KwaZulu-Natal Application form, through the steps provided below;
Visit the school’s official website – https://www.ukzn.ac.za
Click on forms on the school homepage.
Then, choose Application form and click on Download PDF.
- The application form should be returned with the application fees when returning to the institution’s admission office.
- The application form should be returned with copies of relevant documents (NSC Certificate, birth certificate, etc.).
- The application form should be returned to the address at the top corner of the application form.
- Application forms received after the application deadline shall not be considered.