This article contains a breakdown on How to Apply to the University of KwaZulu-Natal Late Application. We’ve provided you a step by step guide and instructions about the Late Application process AND the hard copy application.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal Late Application for the 2023/2024 academic session is open for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate candidates.
UKZN Late Application Requirements
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
How to Apply For UKZN Late Application
- Go to the Late Application Portal – http://applications.ukzn.ac.za/ApplicationProcedures/Undergraduate-Applicants/Applications-directly-to-the-University.aspx
- Navigate and click on “Late Application”
- Provide the necessary information.
- Then, Follow the next steps till completion.
Have Any Difficulties?
Kindly drop us a comment on our comment box below. We will give you a positive reply within 24-48 hrs. OR You visit the school’s official website for help.