The University of Limpopo, UL Second Semester Registration 2023/2024 for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Degree, Diploma, and other programs available at the college.
Applying to the University of Limpopo whether as a South African or International Student, The process is not as complicated as you may think. You just have to pay attention to a few details and prepare all the necessary documents as soon as possible.
UL Second Semester Registration 2023
Please ensure that you provide only one e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application process so that UL will communicate with you during the application process using this e-mail address and cellphone number.
- That you know the review program you are registering
- That you meet the registration requirements
- That you have a valid e-mail address and cellphone number, and you accept that UL will communicate with you during the registration process using this e-mail address and cellphone number.
- That you upload all the required documents
you will need;
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
How to Register
You can access the Second Semester Registration Portal 2023 24hours a day from any location with an internet connection using a desktop computer, a laptop, notebooks, tablets, and even smartphones.
To access the UL Second Semester Registration Portal, follow the steps below;
- Go to – https://www.ul.ac.za/index.php?Entity=Apply%20Now
- Provide your Username and Password
- Upload the necessary documents
- Pay your Registration Fee
- Fill the Form
- Then, follow the next steps till completion.
UL Second Semester Deadline
UL Second semester (which runs from early July to late November): Applications open in the second week of January and close on 30 April of the same year.