The University of Pretoria, UP invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into certificates, diploma, and degree programs offered in the institution for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Applicants Should download the application online from the institution’s website, or complete the application online on the application portal.
- A valid email address
- A valid cell phone number
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results;
- Proof of Residence
- Other requirements are available on the applications page.
How to Download the Application Form
Download the University of Pretoria Application form, through the steps provided below;
Visit the school’s official website – https://www.up.ac.za
Click on forms on the school homepage.
Then, choose Application form and click on Download PDF.
- The application form should be returned with the application fees when returning to the institution’s admission office.
- The application form should be returned with copies of relevant documents (NSC Certificate, birth certificate, etc.).
- The application form should be returned to the address at the top corner of the application form.
- Application forms received after the application deadline shall not be considered.