The University of Venda (UNIVEN) Application Procedure | How to Apply for the 2024/2025 academic session.
The management of the University of Venda, UNIVEN wishes to inform all the south african applicants that online application into various programs for 2024/2025 is ongoing now.
UNIVEN Application Procedure 2024
Ready to apply to the University of Venda, and join one of the best universities? Select the appropriate online application in this section and learn about the steps you’ll take to complete the application process. You’ll also find instructions about submitting academic records and any other required documents, as well as information about tracking the status of your application after you’ve applied.
APPLICANTS ARE HEREBY ADVISED THAT THE 2023 APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE ONLINE
The following information is crucial for the successful completion of an online application process
• Only South African undergraduate applicants are to apply on online application wizard
• To apply online, you should be having a South African Identify number, Cell phone number, email address, and credit / debit card with cv number to pay R100 application fee online.
• During online application process, you may save and return at a later stage to resume the application process.
• Applicant will be required to create a pin consisting of 5 digits
• Scan and upload a copy of I.D. document or passport, Grade 11 report or statement of grade 12 results or copy of Matric Certificate
• Complete your application by pressing ‘submit ‘button
• You will then get a student number
• Application Closing Date: 27 September 2023
Application enquiries can be sent to any of the following officials: