The University of the Witwatersrand, WITS Application Form 2024/2025 Intake | WITS invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into certificates, diploma, and degree programs offered in the institution for the 2024 academic year.
The University of the Witwatersrand now welcomes prospective students to apply for undergraduate and postgraduate courses for the 2024 academic year. You can now submit a WITS online application.
Students are encouraged to organise the following before applying:
- An email address to complete the application.
- South African students will need their ID documents and foreign students will need their passports.
- Ensure that all documents are scanned according to the directives.
- Exam results and proof of residence.
WITS Application Form
How To Track Your WITS Application
- Once you have applied, you can track your application status by going to the page you applied on
- Enter your log-in details which was given to you during the initial application process
- You’ll now be on the Student Centre page
- Click on ‘Admissions’
- Click on ‘Overall Application Status’
- This page will show your current Academic Application, Housing and Funding Application statuses.
- On the same page, you can confirm your admission offer.
Final acceptance is dependent on your final school leaving results meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen programme, or the submission of your final academic record and certificate of condWITS if you are studying elsewhere.