False Bay TVET College applications and registration is now open for the 2023 academic year. There is still some space available for late applications in certain programmes.
Registration for False Bay TVET College is open for all programmes until 20 January as the College prepares for the 2023 academic year.
There is still space for late applications available in the following programmes:
National Certificate (Vocational) courses:
- NC(V) Finance, Economics & Accounting
- NC(V) Office Administration
- NC(V) Programming & Robotics
- NC(V) Information Technology & Computer Science
- NC(V) Electrical Infrastructure & Construction
- NC(V) Transport & Logistics
- NC(V) Engineering & Related Design: Fitting & Turning / Motors
- NC(V) Tourism
National Certificate N1 courses:
- Electrical Engineering
- Motor Mechanics
- Fitting & Turning
- Plumbing & Carpentry
National Certificate N4 courses:
- Financial Management (Accounting required)
- Management Assistant
You can still apply and register for these programmes until 20 January.
Head to our False Bay College application guide to find out how to apply.