How to Request for Transcript at Rhodes University

Rhodes University, RU Academic Record means a transcript, diploma, or grade report. An academic Record means an official document showing the marks/grades obtained by the applicant and where it is the norm, the final grade/classification.

How to Request for Academic Record at Rhodes University

You can request your academic record via RU Student Bureau, here is what to do.


Should you wish to get your Study records please note that you will require:

Letters of Completion: All alumni will be charged a fee of R50 for letters of completion requested. Should a transcript be included, this will be charged at R125.

Transcripts with Course Outlines: Any requests for a combination of transcripts with course lines will be charged at R125 per transcript and R10 for the course outline.

Contact the Student Bureau for your transcript. The Student Bureau is situated in the Eden Grove Building.


Contact the Student Bureau if you have any queries with the following:

Postal Address:

P. O. Box 94

Tel: (046) 603 8276

Fax: (046) 603 8300


Leave a Reply