The Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Late Application for the 2023/2024 academic session is open for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate candidates.
This article contains a breakdown on How to Apply to the Walter Sisulu University Late Application. We’ve provided you a step by step guide and instructions about the Late Application process AND the hard copy application.
What You’ll Need
Things to note before applying online to WSU:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please Note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
How to Apply For WSU Late Application
The Walter Sisulu University Late Application 2023 Portal can be accessed through the link below;
- Go to the Late Application Portal – https://www.wsu.ac.za/index.php/how-to-apply-the-process-wsu
- Navigate and click on “Late Application”
- Provide the necessary information.
- Then, Follow the next steps till completion.
The minimum requirement for admission to undergraduate diploma study is a National Senior Certificate (NSC), (Moderate Achievement, 40-49%) or better in four recognized NSC 20-credit subjects.
HAVE ANY DIFFICULTIES?
Do well be visiting the school’s official website. OR You can drop a comment on our comment box below. We will give you a positive reply within 24-48 hrs.