Ingwe TVET College offers quality technical and vocational education which responds to the needs of the South African economy. Here is how to apply to study at this institution.
Ingwe TVET College is one of the 50 public Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) colleges situated in the Eastern Cape Province.
The College strives to be a world class institution of learning, training and development. They offer a variety of courses and learnerships to their students.
These courses are offered at five campuses namely, Mount Fletcher Campus, Mount Frere Campus, Maluti Campus, Siteto Campus and Ngqungqushe Campus.
Courses are offered in Report 191 and National Certificate Vocational programmes.
How To Apply
- Go to the Ingwe TVET College website.
- Click on ‘Online Application’
- Then scroll to the bottom and click on ‘Start Now’
- If you are a first time applicant then you must click on ‘Create Account’ under the New Student heading. Returning students must login with their details.
- You must then complete a Career Assessment Screening Questionnaire in order to see which courses are best suited to you.
- Then complete all the Pre-entry Assessments and click the ‘Application’ button to complete the online college application.
- Applicants must upload the following documents with their application:
- Certified copies of candidate’s ID
- Latest School Results/Qualifications
- Certified copies of Parent/Guardian ID
- Proof of payment of application fee if any
It is important that applicants complete the application fully as the College will not process incomplete application.
Applicants must provide a valid personal email address when applying so that they may receive communications from the College regarding the outcome of their application.
Bursary applications are available to all students from low income households. All students are encouraged to apply for these bursaries as well as NSFAS funding. Ingwe TVET College provides assistance with applying for these bursaries.