The Orbit TVET College registration for the 2023 academic year is still open to First-year students. If you are planning on attending and want information on how to complete your Orbit TVET College registration, we have the answers for you.
Students who would like to go to Orbit TVET College will need to register online. Registration can either be done online or by visiting Orbit TVET College’s on-campus online registration labs.
What You’ll Need?
- Copy of bar-coded identity document or ID card or passport
- Copy of Grade 12 NSC final results or equivalent (for first-year students)
- Copy of degree certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of academic record (if applicable)
- Copy of Certificate of Conduct from previous institution (if applicable)
How to Complete Your Orbit TVET College Registration
- The student needs to be admitted to a qualification and will need to confirm their admission status on the Orbit TVET College website
- Using your student number log in to the online system
- If you agree to the rules and regulations, click on the “I accept” button at the bottom of the page.
- Select ‘Submit registration’ on the left
- Indicate your employment status in the drop-down field labelled ‘Employment Status’
- Click on “Save and Continue”
- Select your subjects/ modules by ticking the box next to each subject/ module ( Ensure you select all relevant subjects and modules)
- Click on “Save and Continue” if you are absolutely sure that you have selected the correct subjects/ modules, offering types and periods of study
- Click on the “I Accept Registration” button to finalize the registration process
- Click on “Proof of Registration” to print your proof of registration
- Check that you are registered for the correct subjects/ modules, if not seek help from Orbit TVET College.
If you have any difficulties regarding this post, kindly drop us a comment below. We will get back to you within 24-48 hrs.