How to Request for Transcript at CPUT

Cape Peninsula University of Technology, CPUT Academic Record means a transcript, diploma, or grade report. An academic Record means an official document showing the marks/grades obtained by the applicant and where it is the norm, the final grade/classification.

How to Request Academic Records at CPUT

You can request your academic record via the Records and Archives Page, here is what to do.


Login to the Records and Archives Page


Take time to read the content


Get the contact information and call for a request for your Study records.


To get an academic record listing all your subjects and marks, please pay R50 into CPUT’s bank account. Once you provide CPUT with the proof of payment, via email, they will post an original transcript or email you a copy.

Contact details:

Gugulethu Ndenge, Manager: Records & Archives

  • Tel: +27 21 959 6670
  • Email:

Zolile Myeko, Archivist

  • Tel: +27 21 959 5607
  • Email:

Marius Coetzee Records Officer

  • Tel: +27 21 959 5633
  • Email:

Leave a Reply