University of Fort Hare, UFH Academic Record means a transcript, diploma, or grade report. An academic Record means an official document showing the marks/grades obtained by the applicant and where it is the norm, the final grade/classification.
How to Request Academic Records at UFH
You can request your academic record via the school registrar, here is what to do.
Requests for access to records held by the University must be made on Request Form A, Which can be found
- From the University’s website (www.ufh.ac.za)
- Available from the Registrar’s Office, Administration Building, Ring Road, 1 King William’s Town Road, Alice,
- Available to be downloaded from the SAHRC website (www.sahrc.org.za).
When a Record Is Requested, the Following Will Apply:
- Request Form A must be completed.
- On the Request Form, all details must be completed.
- If the Requester is acting on behalf of someone else (e.g. an attorney acting on behalf of a client), the signature of the other person (i.e. the client) must appear on the form and the University shall have the right to verify that the person on whose behalf the request is being made did indeed authorize such request.
- The Requester must state in which form (inspection of copy, paper copy, electronic copy, transcript, etc.) s/he wants to access the information.
- If the record is part of another record, the Requester will only be granted access to that part of the record that pertains to the information s/he wants or is entitled to, and not the rest of the record.
- Fees may be payable. These fees are prescribed by law and can change from time to time. The fee list is available in Annexure C at the end of this document.
The SAHRC contact details.
27 Stiemens Street