How to Request for Transcript at UJ

University of Johannesburg, UJ Academic Record means a transcript, diploma, or grade report. An academic Record means an official document showing the marks/grades obtained by the applicant and where it is the norm, the final grade/classification.

How to Request Academic Records at UJ

You can request your academic record via the E-Academic Records Page, here is what to do.


Login to the E-Academic Records Page


To visit the Alumni Portal


You will be requested to type in your alumni/student number and PIN to proceed.

STEP 4: 

Follow the page till completion.


Have You Forgotten Your PIN? select “Forgot a pin” and a PIN will be sent to your email address.

Have You Changed Your Email Address? please contact the UJ Call Centre at 011 559 4555 OR send an email to

Can’t remember your alumni/student number? select “Forgot Student Number” an email will be sent to your existing email address.

If your ID Number/Passport Number has changed please contact the UJ Call Centre at 011 559 4555 OR send an email to

Leave a Reply